Fresh and bright, this outfit is versatile enough for a Spring brunch, summer evening out or fall afternoon walk. Skinny white jeans are a great wardrobe staple – they look great and serve as a fabulous base for just about clothing combination that you can imagine.
The belly-bearing melon colored sweater, paired with shoes in a similar shade bookend the style and bring it all together. The edgy, studded toes add an edge and personality to this straightforward, simple look.
To make this look your own, check out these options:
• Instead of a pop of bright color, try the nautical stripe look. Swap the sweater for this short-sleeve, wide-striped, blue and white top from Loro Piana. In addition to transforming the look, the extra bit of coverage over the midriff gives you more options.
• If color is your thing, add an additional pop with this ‘Floral Bouquet' Square Silk Scarf from UK designer Ted Baker.
• For a more understated and powerful color pop, consider this ‘Indigo Armour’ Fringe Pendant Necklace from Freida Rothman. It works well both with the scarf and on its own and draws the eye with its deep, focused color.
• For those cool early spring days or late fall evenings, try slipping on on Burberry’s ‘Kirkella’ Denim Jacket. In addition to added warmth, it adds an element of cool to your look. Constructed from classic denim, with a cut that nips at the waist, the flared silhouette gives an androgynous style that leans toward the feminine.
• Unless she plans on bringing a Sherpa with her, our model needs a bag in which to carry her essentials. Tada! Loeffler Randall’s ‘Mini’ Leather Backpack is here to save the day. Its clean lines, convenient size, supple leather and space for summer essentials, makes for an unbeatable carry-all.
• Take this look to the next level with these stylish shades. Illesteva’s ‘Milan IV Sunglasses’ exude an ultra-modern shape and size, with blue lenses – which work both for the original outfit and with any of our change up options.
• Sometimes, the strongest thing you can do to make a look your own is focus in your nails. The model chose a pale pink polish for a subtle and classic approach. For some extra seasonal oomph, try this whimsical collection of bright, watercolor-hued nail lacquers by butter LONDON, inspired by bright balloons, lollipops and summer-loving jelly shoes.
• Though it’s tough to outdo those fuschia and orange studded stilettos, they may not be the best option if you’re planning on doing anything active, such as walking to meet a friend or tour a far away city. So, trade the sky-high, platform pumps for a sensible, yet uber-trendy pair of kicks. These navy Tod's Sportivo Metallic Leather-Trimmed Nubuck Sneakers complete your active look with style to spare.
With all of these ideas, get out there and assert your style!
Comments will be approved before showing up.