It’s All Here in Black and White
There are so many things we love about this outfit, it’s hard to know where to begin. First, the versatility - a jumper, bathing suit and dress all in one. The ethnic pattern and combination of black and white creates a perfect canvas for you to add easy touches for great impact. The cut-out midriff is -trend and a subtly sexy way to accentuate your positives without showing too much. And, the length and cut of the dress complement all body types. This piece gives you more bang for your fashion buck because it is easy, elegant and can dressed up or down. Simple adjustments make it absolutely appropriate for the pool, school or office.Here are some ideas you can use to change up this look and make it your own:
• Let’s start with an always welcome pop of color. The model is already wearing an eye-catching fuchsia nail color which suits her skin tone. Adding a fuchsia leather tote (like this one), along with a fuchsia lip lacquer (Marc Jacobs is the best!), will create a “popsplosion” of pink to lift up the simple black and white.
• Going to the office and need a bit more coverage? Slipping a lightweight black or white bodysuit under your dress will do the trick with style. Another option is to add a linen jacket (the fringe on this jacket from L'AGENCE adds some fun detail.)
• Every outfit can benefit from some of simple jewelry. These delicate lacy tortoise shell earrings provide a subtle pop of turquoise, and they match the sunglasses and complement the pattern of the dress.
• Hammered silver bangle bracelets add dimension to this simple palette. And this full length, diamond sparkler will perfectly adorn otherwise bare fingers, with style to spare.
• Finally, a pair of black platform wedges (from Tom’s of course!) will add height, and are so comfortable you’ll be able to wear them straight from the office to a perfect summer evening dancing under the stars.